Friday 27 June 2014

DSC # 94 'Inspired by a Favourite Book'.....

Good Afternoon My Lovelies....
Well I hope you are all well.....
Have you all enjoyed the Sunshine we have had....Today in my little corner of
Cornwall is a mixed bag......but still very warm.....
we have had a few heavy downpours of rain...but you could practically hear my garden groaning
with delight..... things were starting to look a bit arid!!!! 
Well I have been on Annual Leave from work this week, and a glorious one I have had.....
at the beginning of the week I acquired another horse......
her name is Beauty and she is a 17 hands Irish Draught, jet Black, she is amazing...but huge,
as my regular viewers will now, I already have a horse called Ace of Spades who is also Black,
I did have a beautiful shire horse called Dazzle but I sadly lost her nearly two years ago...
and my heart still hurts...
So this week for me has been busy riding, but horses are my passion...
since I was a little girl, playing cowboy's and Indians in the garden with my Grandad, we used the push along lawnmower, as our stagecoach....Grandad used to lay out brooms and rakes on the floor,
as a make believe jumping arena and I used to jump over them pretending 
I was on Horse Back ...such happy memories....
but know I do not have to pretend, I have two beautiful horses and a very supportive husband..
I am a very lucky lady....my other passion as you are all aware is crafting.... when I have
the time...this week I have only done behind the scenes craft projects.
But today I have managed to join in with the fun over at 
Tonight I am off out with my daughters and a couple of friends from work, for a Birthday drink, as it is my
Birthday Saturday...
The theme for the challenge is inspired by your favourite book,
bet you can't guess what mine is !!!!!!


Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card coverd with a digi sheet from Modern Lace Digi Kit
All of the other elements are from the same kit
Horse image computer generated
Sentiment also Computer Generated  

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS, love it, I have a niece who, like you, is horse mad LOL. of course this HAD to be Black Beauty :)

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful is that! Let me guess, LASSIE. JK! LOL!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Beauty of course! It couldn't be anything else with your love of horses. I adored that book when I was a child. Love your interpretation. Thank you for jlini g us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.