Saturday 21 June 2014

DSC # 93 Transport.........

  Good Afternoon My Lovelies....
Well what do you think about this gorgeous weather we are having......
It's been absolutely amazing here in my little corner of Cornwall, 
Hopefully the weather will continue in to next week  as I am on holiday from work...
as regards the crafting front... I have not done much, only DT projects,
I have spent most of my spare time out in the garden or riding my horse,and just making the most of the weather....
I have however managed to do a project for the challenge blog
The theme this week is Transport...



Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card covered with a digi sheet from the digi kit Grunge
All of the digital elements are from the same digi kit
Image is by Stitchy Bear Going my Way.....





2 comments:

  1. LURVE the effects you have here a GREAT card.

    Isn't the weather just wonderful? Glad to hear you have been enjoying it.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love motorcycles and love what you did with the silhouette!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.