Sunday 8 June 2014

DSC # 91 'All For Girls'

Good Afternoon My Lovlies.....
Just grabbing a quick 5mins before I am dragged out in to the garden .....
Hubby and myself are hoping to finish of the greenhouse today....
the weather seem's to be holding out at the mo....
I have had a busy weekend this week.... went to my Hubbies shop on Friday,
in the hopes of trying to help him sort it out...he has a professional photographer coming on Tuesday,to take some photo's to go on Google..... well I nearly had to be bailed out of the police station, due to me murdering him......he tells me to do what I want with the display's then when I do it he say's no not like that ARGHH.... so after three hours I left an alive Hubby and returned home.... and yesterday I went out for a couple of drink's with some friends from work,
and yes it was lunchtime.....what is becoming of me.....
 lunchtime drinking I ask you !!!!! and of course in between all of this, I have been riding, sorting my E-Bay shop out..... and my Three Challenge Blogs that I own....
So it will be nice to go out in the Garden and relax ????
But I have however manage to join in with the challenge over at 
and the theme this week is Girls.......

Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card
All the Digital Elements have been taken from the Digi Kit Vintage Love
Image is from a CD by Pantheon Arts and Images


Below are some pics I took of the shop which is called
Moods and Visions
Hubby specializes in Dvd's Cd's and Books 
and as you can see we have no shortage of stock...... and I am nowhere to 
be seen ........




Here we have an Alive Hubby......







3 comments:

  1. Love your GIRLY card! It's so perfecto!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Suzy love it and great shop pics hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stories each week and the card is very fabulous too!

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.