Sunday 4 May 2014

Sunny Sunday !!!!

Good Afternoon My Lovelies,
I hope you are all well......
The Weather today in my little corner of Cornwall is rather sunny.....
bit on the windy side but still the sun is shining :>)
I was up at 5.30 this morning, could not sleep.... so arrived at the yard quite early,
 it was lovely and quite.... not a soul to be seen, quite enjoyed the tranquillity,
went and got Ace and Whisper in and they just came up the lane like lambs, with my boy Ace nibbling the back of my neck on the way....
It was nice to just go around the yard and not make conversation....
not that I am unsociable...it's just sometimes you do not want
to make conversation..... by the time I had done a few chores, the girls started to arrive...
so I massaged Ace, went and cleaned and re-filled his field trough, and then went and had a coffee and a chat with the girls before returning home,
Yesterday I purchased the My Memories Suite, and I had a play
 around around this morning, still lots to learn.... and downloaded some gorgeous freebies that 
they had, and made the layout below.....
This one is quite basic...but I am sure I will get the hang of it....
Well I am going to go and cut my grass while the sun is shining....
will speak again soon,
TTFN x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.