Thursday 1 May 2014

Please Don't Talk about Christmas not yet .........

Good Afternoon My Lovelies...
I hope you are all well...... I have just finished my three night shift's...
so I am writing to you at the mo bleary eyed !!!!!
Well the 1st May can you believe it, nearly half way through the year already,
were does the time go.... a couple of the girls at work last night were
 talking about Christmas... and getting presents, I just sat and made grunting
 noises when they were talking.... we have Not had any Summer yet, I kept saying,
but it fell on deaf ears.... Still not got my beloved truck back yet....
hopefully fingers crossed I will get the call to pick it up tomorrow,
at least being housebound it gives me a chance to get more
 items up in my E-Bay Shop, although the only downside is that I am missing my 
Horse Ace of Spades immensely, although I get the low down when Hubby gets in
as he is going up the stables to sort him out for me, although I do believe Ace breaths a sigh of relief when he see's his Dad walking to the field.... as it means
 he gets another day off... and is just able to eat himself silly...
I did manage to join in with the fun over at 
And my entry is below... well I am going to go and make a strong Coffee,
in the hopes it may wake me up a bit, (although I am not holding out much hope)



Recipe for My Design
Vintage Image from Pantheon Arts and Graphics
5 by 5 White Base Card printed with a design sheet from the digi kit Vintage Years
Lace Embellishment from the Digi Kit Art Nouveau
Bows and Flowers also from the Digi Kit Vintage Years
Charms from Digi Kit a Charmed Life 
Sentiment Computer Generated  Font Used Marcelle Script 



   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.