Monday 26 May 2014

It Must be Bank Holiday !!!!!!

Good Morning My Lovlies...
I hope you are all enjoying this wet Bank Holiday.......
The weather here in my little corner of Cornwall, has been lousy the last couple of day's
I hope it has been better were you are.....
Yesterday we had the most torrential down pour...so much so that
I thought it was going to come in to my kitchen.......
the garden could just not cope with it.... I am glad to say it did not last long, 
however we did have rain for the rest of the day.... so myself and hubby
got rather wet, as we were putting a new roof on the green house.....
and this morning the weather is not much improved, a typical Bank Holiday...
so I hope whatever your plans for today are I hope you enjoy it and stay dry....
for me it is back in to work tonight, for my three nights of being
a night walker..... speak soon....




1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the die cuts and your fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.