Monday 12 May 2014

Do we NOT Write Anything Any more........

Good Afternoon Folks

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend....
I had a good one, out with friends on Saturday, Riding Sunday Morning, and then spent most of the afternoon out in a rather windy garden...
But this morning has been a completely different kettle of fish.....
As my regular readers will now, I have got myself another job working in the Hospital....
subject to references and a CRB check..... well when I got my present job my references were written out by hand by the relevant person, and posted back ..... not so today, I spent most of the morning, taking more info to the hospital RE how long I have lived at my present address, bank statements, marriage certs, passport, and the list goes on..... all these were not to be sent or photo copies.... the thing is I took all this to the interview a week and a half ago ARGHHH, and then was told this morning that my references were to be e-mailed, not sent.....
If this carries on pens and pencils will be collectables.....and you will see them popping up in
 Flog It.... and sold for some silly amount.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.