Saturday 3 May 2014

Back in The Saddle........and My Memories Digital Kit

Good Evening My Lovelies,
I hope you are all enjoying the start to the weekend...
Well I have my truck back on the road.... and it is sooo nice to be out on the road again...
went up the yard to see my gorgeous boy this morning, only I do not think he was overly 
pleased to see me get his saddle out of my tack cupboard.... so had a lovely ride,
swept away the cobwebs.... then had a long overdue chat with the girls....
on the way home I had to pop in Bailey's Country Stores, and buy my Horse
a new fly rug, the little brat had ripped his ...... punishment I think for me abandoning
him last week !!!! then returned home to get more goodies in my E-Bay Shop....
Had a peruse around the internet as you do and purchased the
 My Memories digital programme, will have to play around I think as it looks
a bit more in depth than the one I am already using, so anybody out there who is already using it 
would be grateful for any tips.....  
Below is one that I briefly played around with.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.