Monday 5 May 2014

A Bit of Creativity...........

Hello again my Lovlies,
Second blog of the day woohoo, had a moment of creativeness come over me, 
and made the Design below,so decided to enter it in some challenge's,
 something of which I have not done much of lately.... but
thoroughly enjoyed..... 


Recipe for My Design
DL Size White Base Card Digitally Layered with Different Background Papers 
Large Embellishment has been made using a Gold Bark Effect Mirri Card cut to 6cms by 4cms
Digi Stamp of Mannequin Free from Pinterest and Shaded using Metallic Inks
Steampunk Heart and Wings cut using My E-Craft Machine
Little Black Cogs Stamped in Black using Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Attached to Image are Two Antique Bronze Effect Button and a Rusty Metal Key
This has then been layered on to my Background, once in the position I wanted, I then added the digital elements.
Sentiment Computer Generated by Me using the Rye Font




ditziedigidesigns  Anything Goes 

addicted-to-stamps-challenge. Things with Wings

cateredcrop.com Anything Goes 

cagichallenge.blogspot  Anything Goes with a Digi Stamp















5 comments:

  1. My you have pulled out all the stops with this Sue, Its Fabulous! Good to hear you have the creative bug, I wish I knew where my Mojo had gone too. I have to force myself to make a card lately.
    Everyone is Fine here, all very tired after my daughter's house move But her new cottage is a dream....Primrose Hill says it all eh!
    Holly was suppose to be eventing at some Big Horse equestrian competition in Sept, can't remember the name....lol begins with a B .. and is down south I think....lol
    Helen said she thinks she may not be quite ready and up to her standard! with all the delay with her knee. She is working hard to catch up though,We will see!
    Will pass on your hug xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie great job hun I have lots of the mojo thing but not enough time lol hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make, thanks for joining us at Ditzie digi design. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, and wonderful project. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenges.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.