Sunday 6 April 2014

Weekend Washout .......

Good Afternoon Peeps,
Well the weekend is nearly at an end again.... I hope you all had an enjoyable one,
here in my little corner of Cornwall, the weekend was more or less a washout..... rain on Saturday and rain today.... I have heard that after Tuesday the weather is set to get warmer, not sure if also drier.... we will see, well apart from riding my boy today and taking the rabble for there run across the fields and getting soaked yet again, have not been up to much, Hubby has been in the garden in the rain.... sorting out the greenhouse, I did a few chores around the house and prepared the dinner, but that's about it..... will probably watch a film this afternoon... not sure if Hubby's beloved Tottenham are on the TV this afternoon.... if so he will watch that, and I will probably play around in my craft studio, I have got another programme to install in to my computer so will probably do that.... I have had a play around already.... and made a layout with this gorgeous image that I had on a disc of vintage images, that just had to be placed in a layout.... well whatever you all have planned for the remainder of the weekend, enjoy, and I will speak to you again soon, 
God willing...


Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Base Card
Printed with a backing sheet from the Digi Kit Fall Splendour
The Elements were taken from Digi Kits
Swirling Memories
Vintage Summer
Nouveau Love
Image from my own Craft Stash 



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful papers, colors, love the vintage image and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.