Saturday 26 April 2014

LunarGirl Moonbeams Blog Challenge: VINTAGE MENAGERIE

Good Afternoon My Lovelies 
I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend......
Well this is the second blog of the day for me, just like waiting for a bus....
 wait ages then two come along at the same time,
If you read my previous blog, you will now that I am house bound.... beloved truck having some work done it...... but at least it has given me the excuse to catch up on some 
overdue blog work !!!!! and to also join in with another one of my fab 
Challenge Blogs lunagirlmoonbeams and the challenge today is....

VINTAGE MENAGERIE

 And below is my entry....





Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card printed with two Design Sheets from the Digi Kit Nature
All of the Elements used in this Design are all from the same Digi Kit Natures Wonders 
Vintage Frog Image from Pantheon Arts and Graphics





















1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful entry in my Vintage Menagerie challenge! I love the froggies and butterflies and your pretty spring colors. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.