Friday 18 April 2014

Knobbly Bits ......

Good Afternoon my Lovelies, 
First of all I would like to welcome Pat to my blog, Hi Pat, I do hope you will pop back from time to time....
What a glorious few day's we have had .... I do hope it last's for the Easter Weekend, well what are you all up to, do you have any plans for the Bank Holiday.... at the mo I have none .... but that can all change, I will be going to see my Mum tomorrow, will take her down some goodies....
well today I have been scrubbing field troughs, and re-filling with fresh water, rode my boy and blimey was it hot, we both came back sweating, does not help wearing all black, and also my boy is Black,  so we attracted the sun like a magnet, sat outside with the girls and had a coffee and a chat, and none of us wanted to move.... as it was so hot... but we did eventually go our separate ways, on my return to home I planted an Azalea  bush that hubby had got for me, then planted some seed potatoes in some tubs.... this is a first for me, as I normally throw them away, when they start to sprout those little knobbly bits..... but some of the conversation up the yard this morning was about being a bit more self sufficient, I have already decided to grow my own salad, and have now decided to grow some veg... hence the reason for planting my spuds with the knobbly bits on.....  which I now know, are shoots....  
will keep you all informed of there progress....
On Monday it is a friends at work Birthday, and she is obsessed with Mermaids,
so I hope she likes the Card I have made her....


8 by 8 White Base Card
Digi Kits Used
Arty XF
Beaches
Swirling Memories
Image by Pantheon Arts and Crafts 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.