Saturday 19 April 2014

DSC # 84 'Inspirational Photo

Good Afternoon My Lovelies..
And a Happy Easter to you all,
 I hope you have all had a lot of Easter Eggs ....
Me I have none :>(    Hubby say's he is doing my waistline a favour.... dam cheek of it, my waistline say's it can manage a small one.... so I went a got myself some choccie instead, that rich dark bitter sort Hmmm, well went up the yard as per usual this morning and stopped at Argal Reservoir to take two amazing pictures both taken at the same time but at different views of the reservoir and the pictures are so different, the reflection of Mabe Church in one lovely and sunny, and the second from the opposite side of the lake, with a haunting mist laying on the waterline....amazing contrast.... well did not stay up the yard for too long this morning, gave Ace a nice groom lunged him in the school,  popped in to my Mum's for a coffee and a chat.... before returning home... popped on over to see what the latest challenge is at digitallysweetchallenges  and found that I had came in the top three for the second week running.... Thank you Ladies.... so got down to entering the challenge this week, 
which is a photo inspiration, and below is my entry....

.


8 by 8 White Card Stock Printed with a design sheet from digi kit Cherry Blossom
Image is a Picture of a Peacock Jigsaw Puzzle
Other Digi Elements taken from Digi Kits
Indie Chic
Night Garden
Sentiment my Own and Computer Generated in Font Rye....

Chumleigh AKA Chunka Munka one of my nearly two year old black labs

Reflections
A Haunting Mist


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous photo's too...also thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and perfect for the challenge.

    Great photos and moody with the mist.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely design....absolutely beautiful..
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Annie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - lovely rich colours. Your photos are great too - looks really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie, this is wonderful! Perfect colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.