Friday 4 April 2014

DSC # 82 'Anything But A Card'

Good Afternoon Peeps,
I hope you are all well and enjoying this nice bit of Sun we are having at the mo.....
Well I have had a busy busy morning, up the yard this morning, had a great lesson on my boy, caught up with the latest with the girls, popped in to my Mum's on the way home, then cam in and done a load of washing, washed the floors opened up all the windows to let some of this wonderful fresh air in, dusted and hovered , then lighted some gorgeous candles that I purchased, caught up with some behind the scenes DT work, answered some long overdue e-mails, then decided to have a coffee and see what was occurring on the challenges..... and decided to enter the one over at digitallysweetchallenges were this week it is anything but a card, I went with a picture frame.... hope they like it..... well I am of to do a bit more will talk again tomorrow God willing....




Recipe for my Design
A4 White Base Card
Digital Frame taken from digi Kit
This Christmas
Digital Element Taken From Digi Kit
Friendship
Image is from LunarGirl Moonbeams CD Summertown 2004



6 comments:

  1. This is just stunning love the frame and image used...the sepia is just awesome..Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    aNNie [DT].

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my DT hat off I just love what you have made here...love digital and this is gorgeous...joined your blog too...xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Annie, it's fabulous.

    thanks for joining us again at Digitally Sweet! hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture and frame. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image you made...thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You out-do yourself week after week! You are digitally talented! So glad to see you join us each week. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.