Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunny Sunday.......

Good Afternoon Peeps...
Are you all enjoying this lovely weather ...... I have only just sat down... up with the larks this morning to ride my beloved Ace, ran the rabble on the fields, then returned home to help hubby in the garden..... we have been cutting back tree's and bushes, and we have taken away my honeysuckle that I had growing around my kitchen window.... sorry to see it go, but my kitchen window is only a cottage window, so you can imagine the amount of light that was cut out, so down it came... and the difference light wise is amazing.... and the garden looks bigger as well now that we have trimmed back..... hubby has also agreed to me getting a couple of chickens.... yippee four at the most, I am going to get some ex battery hens poor things, not just yet has I have to sort them out a chicken coop to go in at night, during the day they will have fun scratching around the undergrowth, and there is rather a lot of that ...... while we were digging and cutting, hubby found buried an old terracotta flower pot !!!!!! and it was full of old bits of crockery most of it broken.....but at the bottom in perfect condition albeit rather dirty were two little cups ..... so I washed them in hot water, and they have come up lovely, how long they have been buried who know's and who buried them is another mystery, hubby has lived in the house for 58 years, and he does not now...... anywho, they will not look out of place sitting alongside my Horse statues, well i am going to get a coffee, and pick a couple of challenges to join in with, 
so will probably speak again later.....     



Tea for Two, after I had cleaned them up, behind them is the Terracotta Plant Pot they were buried in, I think they were meant to be found by me, due to my great love of horses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.