Tuesday 4 March 2014

Should Have Had Stayed In Bed !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Again Peeps,
Well if you have read my previous blog of the day, you will know the drama
 I had this morning !!!!! Well you will be pleased to now that Chum's paw is still attached to his leg...
and I have changed the bandage, it looks pretty clean, and I have managed to do a better job of bandaging it up.... however he is still not impressed....
Well the outcome of me not having a lie in, is that I have been over and had a
 perusal on Retro Designs   and yes I have purchased another one of Helen's fab Vintage Digi Kits...
for just £3.70p amazing value.... this one is called 
 All That Glitters and I just had to do a layout using the gorgeous elements and backing papers......  


Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth White Card
All That Glitters Dig Kit
also used a couple of Digi Elements from
A Mothers Love by Daisy Trail
I added the Sentiments 
Image from a Lunar Girl Moonbeam CD 2004


1 comment:

  1. Loving this Sue love the design and the digi kit have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.