Saturday 15 March 2014

Screaming At Me !!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Again Peeps,
Blimey !!!! second post of the day, what has happened, well the sun has come
 out to play at last.... was beginning to wonder if we would see it... well have done quite a bit in the way of crafting today...has made a nice change, caught up on a lot of behind the scenes DT work, so at least I won't be to rushed !!!! 
Then decided to have a play around.... now I don't know about you, but I just love Lunagirl Moonbeams Vintage images, and I have owned one of there CDs for yonks.... 
2004 actually so yes quite an old one, but the images are gorgeous, and  one of my favourite ones was screaming at me to go in to my layout below.... yes I know Valentine's Day has gone...
but who say's romance is dead !!!!!


Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Base Card
Image by Lunagirl Moonbeams 2004
Digi Elements used from Digi Kits
Cupid
and
Vintage Valentine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.