Monday 3 March 2014

Please NOT Man Flu .....

Good Morning Readers
Well I hope you had an enjoyable weekend ..... weather here in my little corner of Cornwall was a bit hit and miss, but hopefully Spring will be here soon !!!!! I would like to welcome Donna and Ashe to my blog, I do hope you will pop back from time to time, 
Well have not been feeling that great this weekend, stuffy nose and aching joints, so have not been up to much, hubby was out in our garden for quite a while yesterday doing some tidying up, came in soaking wet, not sure if he stayed out there to keep away from me as I do not do unwell at all good..... so hopefully he doesn't get the dreaded Man Flu !!!!!! as for me I spent most of the time either in my Craft Studio doing behind the scenes work, or wrapped up in my chair in front of the fire with a hot water bottle, am taking tonight of work, but will return tomorrow, only two shifts then I am on Annual Leave for 11 day's ....... anyhoo have manged to make something that I can share with you today..... I came across this gorgeous old Vintage Christmas Card in my stash, so decided to incorporate it into a digital layout, and the outcome is below, 
anyhoo I will love and leave you as I feel a Lemsip coming on, will speak again soon God willing.



Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth Base Card
Vintage Christmas Card from own stash, 
Scanned then uploaded in to my Digital Programme
Digi Elements used from the
This is Christmas Digital Kit



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Sue and I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Sending big hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are unwell - hope you'll be feeling better soon. Love the digi work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.