Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lunagirl Moonbeams Shabby Green....

Good Afternoon Peeps,
I hope you are all well, the weather today here in my little corner of Cornwall has been dry a grey, and even a tad chilly..... No sunshine..... anyhoo, the day started as most of my day's do up the yard to sort the boy out, had a coffee and a chat, then went in to Falmouth to visit hubby in our shop.... made a nice change, I cannot remember the last time I visited Falmouth which is such a shame as it is a lovely town smack bang on the harbour... did take a couple of pics but will upload them in the morning,
 do any of you believe in fate.... only today someone came in to the shop that I have not
 seen in approx 6 years, Victor, he is a gentlemen I used to purchase all my Silver jewellery from when I used to have a unit..... so we had a chin wag as you do, and he put some great ideas in my head, and believe me there is plenty of room....anyhoo we exchanged phone numbers, 
and he left me with my head buzzing....with future plans, needless to say he will be getting a phone call 
from me very shortly !!!!! but it was lovely to see him and he has not changed a bit, the thing is I was supposed to go to the shop on Saturday, and we changed it to today,
 so it must have been fate!!!!!
So after sorting some things out for hubby, mainly books, I left with a box of books for me, naturally, and returned home..... tomorrow I am at the Doc's, and going out for
 coffee with my youngest daughter Teresa , which I am looking forward to, this afternoon I joined in with the challenge again over at lunagirlmoonbeams I did an entry yesterday, but thought I would do another one today, as I love there challenges, so will speak again tomorrow God willing,







5 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, Love the colour!
    sounds like an interesting day you had.
    hugs Mau xx
    not seen Holly since I done foot...not seen doc. either...it will heal I am sure...lol I can hobble on it so it can't be broke ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so beautiful for the challenge -- and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, it gives such a nice Spring feel! Thank you for playing along with Lunagirl Moonbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a magical creation! thanks for playing along with us at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.