Saturday 29 March 2014

Just A Quickie.....

Hello Again Peeps,
Just a quick blog, as hubby will be home soon, and I have nothing on for tea yet.....
Ooops, forgot about the time.... been busy doing DT stuff, also my Daughter Hazel, popped in with a gorgeous bouquet of roses for Mothers Day.... I only saw her this morning..... but I can never have enough of my brood.... well once I had finished the DT things... I decided to have a quick play around, with my Digital Programme, a couple of weeks ago I won the challenge over on digitallysweetchallenges and the prize were some images from the wonderful lunagirlmoonbeams.  of which I adore, so I decided to use one of them in my layout... I kept this one quite simple, adding the green around the edge, to match her hat.... right I'm off to get the tea on, will speak again tomorrow God willing, hope you all have a good evening..XX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.