Friday 21 March 2014

Handsome Chap .....

Good Afternoon Peeps,
I hope you are all well, the weather has turned quite chilly here in my little corner of Cornwall at the mo, so the thick jumpers have come out again..... well can you believe it is the start of another weekend already ...... and we are nearly at the end of March, the time really is flying by.... well I was up the yard as per usual this morning to ride my boy, then had a few errands to do on the way home,  popped in to my daughter Teresa's as it is my grand-daughter Morgan's Birthday today, had a coffee and a chat then popped in to see my Mum, and catch up on things in general, me doing the most talking as normal, then returned home.... after doing a few things around the house, decided to have a play around with my digital programme, and made the layout below, using a photo of my Gorgeous Boy Ace of Spades IV.....



 Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Base Card
Image My Own
Digi Kits Used
Magical Moments
and
Vintage Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.