Monday 31 March 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 29 Use a Patterned Paper

It must be Tuesday.....
as there is another fab challenge over at
Were it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 
Our Theme for this week is 
Use a Patterned Paper.....
So come on fellow crafter's come and have some fun with us... there is no size limit, as long as your project remains square, or rectangular I have included rectangular in the guidelines to be able for crafter's to enter there ATCs, and Tag's or a scrapbook layout.....
Cd Printables and Digital Layout's and Elements are also acceptable.
Our Fab Sponsors for this challenge are......


Sue

Sponsor Image Flower Fairy

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the colours you've chosen to work with!
    Thanks for popping by my blog & for leaving some love!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning hun gorgeous layout and papers have a great day hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun paper and card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty project Sue, lovely paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue! thank you for stopping by mu blog :-) I wanted to answer your question about coloring with crayons. I did try different oils to blend crayons, but the one from ikea is the best I tried out, vaseline works too, and I read googone works even better (but I didn´t find it here in spain). My advise is you try several things and keep those that work for the crayons you have :-) hope this helps! have a great day :-) loving your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.