Monday 3 March 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 25 Anything Goes Sponsors Stitchy Bear Stamps

It must be Tuesday.....
as there is another fab challenge here at
Were it's Hip to be Square....
Our Theme for this week is 

Anything Goes

So come on fellow crafter's come and have some fun with us... there is no size limit, as long as your project remains square, could even be a scrapbook layout.....
Cd Printables and Digital Layout's and Elements are also acceptable.
Our Fab Sponsors for this challenge are......

Stitchybearstamps


Below are the Designs that I  came up with using this week's theme...using the wonderful digi stamps that were kindly given to me ....



Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth White Base Card
Sponsor Image I Love You by My Hearts Pieces
I wanted to create a bit of  humor in this design, partly because I am hopeless at shading to be honest, I never seem to be able to get it right So I left the image black and white, and came up with the caption, 
Digital Elements used from Digi Kit Beaches  


Ballerina 
Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth White Base Card
Stitchy Bear Digi Image Ballerina
Digital Layout Created by using a Mixture of
Swirling Memories Digi Kit
Night Garden Digi Kit






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Sue, great inspiration for our challenge at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sue and yes they are wonderful hun have a great day and here s to a great challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous cards - I love them both!

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.