Friday 28 March 2014

DSC # 81 Add A Frame

Good Afternoon Peeps
I hope you are all well..... can you believe we are at the beginning of yet another weekend ....
the time is flying by, well I was sure glad when yesterday morning came, and I finished my three night shift's, they were a bit stressful to say the least.... made a hasty exit at 07.00.... hopefully things will be a little quieter  when I return to work on Monday night !!!!!
Well, up the yard as per usual this morning  rode my boy, and then played catch up over a couple of cups of coffee with the girls, popped in to my Mum's on the way home armed with goodies for her, including her Mothers's Day Card and Pressie, had a chat over a coffee, then returned home to catch up on some behind the scenes DT work..... then decided to join in with the fun over at 
This week's theme is Frame It.....


Recipe for my Design
8 by 8 White Card Stock
Digital Designed using
Magical Moments Digi Kit
Image by Stitchy Bear Crafty Girls Christmas Baubles 





4 comments:

  1. Really pretty design. Like the monochrome effect. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the image you use too. Thanks so much for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LURVE this layout and the baubles
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.