Saturday 22 March 2014

DSC # 80 'Want To Be A Star'


Good Afternoon Peeps
Well what's the weather like were you are..... here in my little corner of Cornwall it has reverted back to Winter,
cold windy, with heavy icy showers.....with the odd glimpse of the sun, back to lighting the fire's ..... I thought the nice weather we had last week was to good to be true, anyhoo, went up the yard as per usual, rode my boy who was not at all impressed as all he wanted to do was come in and eat... then ran the rabble on the fields and we got caught in a downpour so it was every man for himself as we ran back to my truck...by the time I got there the rabble were already in the back !!!!! just as well I left the tailgate open... then decided to keep Ace in overnight, so went round and bedded him down for the night.... so I think I have been forgiven for riding him..... then returned home,
well the cat's are curled up in front of the fire and the boy's are laying on the sofa..... so I decided to join in with the challenge over on Digitally Sweet  and the theme this week is stars and my layout is below....

Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Base Card
Abby Fortune Teller Digi Stamp by Lacy Sunshine
Digital Elements taken from digi kits
The Night Garden
and
Sweet Dreams
Sentiment Computer Generated

3 comments:

  1. A Wonderful take on the Star theme, love it.

    Hope you join us next week at Digitally Sweet Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created a fortune teller! It's LSS too!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! So perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.