Sunday 9 March 2014

DSC # 78 Photo Inspiration.......

Good Afternoon Again Peeps,
I said I would be back !!!!!
 Well the weather is still like a Summers day here in my little corner of Cornwall at the mo, I hope it is nice wherever you are, well I said I would join in with a couple of challenges this afternoon, as of yet I have only joined in with one, and that is over at.....
This week the fab challenge is a photo inspiration challenge.... and my entry is below,
For my inspiration, I took the lovely cheerful colours and added some balloons... 
 


Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth White Base Card
Dearie Dolls Everything Nice Digi Stamp
Digi Elements taken form Digi Kit
Presents and Balloons
Sentiment Computer Generated 






3 comments:

  1. Suzy, you did a perfect job with the inspirational photo!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Lovely creation and good luck in the draw. aNNie[DT]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzy! How fun is this! You are rocking the digital stuff! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.