Saturday 29 March 2014

Beginning of Summer !!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Peeps
How ya doin..... well it is the start of British Summertime today isn't it ????.
Well that is what I was led to believe..... but has anybody told the weather that, only today in my little corner of Cornwall it is hard to believe, misty rain, Oh dear forgot that is our Summer weather.... Oh well, perhaps we will get some sun at some point, well I have been up the yard as per usual, rode the beast, then on the way home popped into my Daughter Teresa's for a coffee  and a chat, left there and went to visit my two other daughter's Sarah and Hazel.... so all in all had quite a busy morning.... I am now safely back indoors.... before I left to go up the yard this morning, I purchased 3 new digi kits, and made the layout below using one of them, for the challenge over at  Lunagirlmoonbeams.  hope they like it..... so I am going to love and leave you as I have quite a bit of behind the scene DT work to do, and also the kettle has just switched off... so will speak to you all again tomorrow God Willing, or even later today......



Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Card Stock
Digital Elements used from the Digi Kits
Timeless Love
Nouveau Love
Showgirl Image by Lunar Girl Summertime 2004 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, elegant collage,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that yellow and pink, so perfect for spring/summer. Thanks for joining in my Sassy Showgirls challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.