Thursday 13 March 2014

Back Up !!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Peeps,
How's it going !!!!!! I had a lovely day yesterday with my youngest daughter Teresa, we went in to town and had a coffee and a Danish, then mooched around the shops...it was great to spend some quality time together, then we popped in to my Mum's for another coffee and a chat before I went for my check up, and everything is fine there, so all in all it was a beautiful day..... But the weather here in my little corner of Cornwall today is grey and misty... well it is in Camborne, yet Constantine were I keep my horse is gorgeous sunshine...... so up the yard this morning to ride and have a couple of cups of coffee and a chat with girls, it was lovely as we were all sat out in the sunshine.... did not want to leave..... so returned home to grey and misty weather, and here was me hoping I would be able to sit out in the garden !!!! never mind ..... anyhoo it gave me the perfect excuse, not that I ever need one, to catch up on some behind the scenes crafting .... having to use hubbys computer at the mo as mine is poorly, and gone in to work with hubby to be looked at... hopefully not to much wrong with it..... but have decided to back back everything up, when I do get it back..... well I popped on over to Lunagirl Moonbeams today and Karen is giving a couple of freebies away, so decided to use one of them for my layout...seeing as it is St Patrick's day soon !!!! 




Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 Ultra Smooth White Card
Image a freebie from Lunagirl Moonbeams
Digi Kits used
Swirling Memories 
and
Fall Splendour 

2 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Sue, Love the spring colours and fab image.
    Glad you had a lovely day, We spent our with our daughters too..took youngest out for her Birthday Lunch 46 (Holly's mum) yikes it makes me feel old...lol
    BTW Holly had Last Physio today :o)) after a full year, what a relief for her. xx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.