Sunday 23 March 2014

25% of BUgaboo Stamps This Weekend Lovely Jubbly......

Good Morning Peeps,
I hope you are all well..... the weather is still on the chilly side here in my little corner of Cornwall, what's it like were you are.... have been up the yard as per usual this morning, done the daily chores etc. etc. returned home and did some behind the scenes crafting.... and then decided to have a play around with a new digi kit that I purchased yesterday and some new digi's Stamps that I purchased this morning from over at Bugaboo Stamps they have a 25% sale on that finishes today so I went and grabbed some, and used one of them in my layout, hope you like it... well I am going to grab a coffee and then get ready to go to a sale with my friends Kath and Sherry this afternoon, will speak again soon God willing...

Recipe for my Design
8 by 8 White Base Card
Bugaboo Image Rabbit and Chick 
Digi Kit used
Natures Woodland





1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.