Friday 28 February 2014

Is It Really The Last Day of Winter !!!!!!!!!!

Grand Opening 
SATURDAY 1ST MARCH
 Completely Christmas 
Each one of the Challenges will be 
Anything Goes.....
apart from each month there will be,
a Mid Month Sketch, 
otherwise Anything Goes, as long as the project is
Christmas....so if you would like to make an early start on your Christmas Cards, and also stand a chance of winning some great digi stamps, why not pop on over and
 join in with the fun.....

Good Afternoon Readers,
How are you all doing ..... Today in my little corner of Cornwall, Winter has arrived ..... contrary to what today is supposed to be !!!!! I was quite surprised this morning as I was listening to the radio, while going up to the yard, I did not know that today is supposed to be the last day of Winter, has anybody actually told the weather this.... today we have had strong winds, hailstones the size of marbles, well alright not quite that big, but large enough,
 and it is very chilly .... how's it been were you are..... well have not been up to much the usual up the yard and riding my horse .... then returning home to the dry, the cold doesn't bother me just the rain ..... before going up the yard this morning, I did purchase three new digi sets, they were all 40% off, and I made my layout using all three of them, the picture is my three dogs, that I took before going to work on Tuesday, it's not often I can get a picture of all three them, unless they are fighting of course,



Recipe for my Design
8 by 8 Ultra Smooth White Base Card
Elements used from Digi Kits,
Art and Soul
After Dark
Grunge
Picture is my three dogs, Brothers Toby and Chumleigh Black Labs and Queen Smarty Pants a Border Terrier.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.