Monday 17 February 2014

Furry Friends........

Good Morning Readers
Hope you are all well on this dismal Monday morning, the rain has returned and so has the wind ...... it was so nice to have a couple of rain free day's made me think that Spring was on it's way at last, how wrong was I..... anyhoo, I am sitting at home waiting for a phone call to let me know when my Tumble Dryer will be delivered ,so hubby bless him went up the stables to sort the boy out again for me, so I have been busy doing..... nothing this morning, to while away the time I have done some chores and tend to tackle some of my craft studio this morning, one of the things I did  try and do, was to tidy up the rabble's toy box..... but as fast as I was tiding them Toby was getting them out again, he thought it was a good game ..... me not so much, his brother Chumleigh was lying on the sofa with Queen Smarty Pants not at all amused by this frivolity ..... I did however manage to get a photo of Toby which is so endearing I just had to do a layout for it, and of course I also had to buy a new digi kit for the occasion which is called Furry Friends .......   


Recipe for my Design
6 x 4 Ultra Smooth White Card
Layout done using the Furry Friends Digi Kit
Picture is Toby one of my nearly Two year old Black Labs.



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hugs graphic comments

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.