Friday 31 January 2014

Digitally Sweet Challenge # 73 Anything Goes

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well this is third time I have blogged today, my blog is just like waiting for a bus, you wait ages then three come along at the same time ......
Seriously, this is my entry to a fab new challenge blog that I found last week, just by chance....digitally sweet challenges.
as my regular readers are aware, I have just found digital..... and I love it, so much so, I purchased three new digi kits today, and below is my Design.....

Who Holds The Key To My Heart


3 comments:

  1. Hey Sue!! So glad you found us!! You are going to LOVE digital!! I love your layout here, which program are you using?? Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! I just have to say you will love digital, as Karen said...it's awesome and pity more don't use it....so pleased to see a digital layout by someone else...luv aNNie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Isn't it fun doing digital creations?!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.