Sunday 26 January 2014

Arghhhh Never Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Readers,
What a day weather wise, so far here in my little corner of Cornwall it is pretty awful, not that I have noticed much this morning, as I am slightly hung over and I'm sure I mumbled something along the lines of never again......So I crawled out of bed this morning to go up the stables, lunged Ace and felt quite sick watching him go round in circles, run the rabble on the fields and returned to the Wendy House soaking wet, even my waterproofs, didn't hold out this morning, so had a strong black coffee with the girl's who should I say were also a little worse for wear, before returning home to the fire ...... but last night was fab, the food was good, as was the company ...... I had my baby girl Teresa with me (38), and the drink was a flowing ...... it really did feel like Christmas again, and it was my duty as a parent, to at some point embarrass my daughter which I am sure I did on more than one occasion !!!!!  Hubby came to pick us up at about 11.45, at this point we were ready to go, but it  was a great evening and enjoyed by all......
Below are just a few of the pics I took.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.