Sunday 15 December 2013

Blog Candy Winner ...................

Good Morning Crafter's,
Well it's lousy weather here in my little corner of Cornwall, wind and rain ...... just the right sort of weather to stay indoors and craft, which is what I have been doing a bit of this morning, as well as wrapping up last minute Christmas Pressies, I played Santa this morning as well, I delivered the pressies round to my son Stevie's, and had a long overdue cuddle with all of them.... we sat in front of a roaring fire, chatting and watching my ever growing grandson Jacob Simon, playing with the remote control to the telly, which he thought highly funny each time he switched channels ...... so I reluctantly pulled my self away from them all, to return home.......and as I was driving home, I thought how my children and grand children help make my life complete, and could not bare the thought of being without them in my life, and once indoors I switched on my computer to find,
 that I had made a major b....b over on
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog I had forgotten to announce the winner of one of the challenges ....... story of my life at the moment, but I am putting it down to old age, plus the fact it's Christmas, and we all have other things on our mind ...... but it has all been rectified and the winners have been announced, also for those of you who don't know, there is more Blog Candy on offer over at 
Completely Christmas  a $20.00 Image Certificate from Lacy Sunshine and all you have to do is to become a follower, so why not pop on over and have a peep..... also for one lucky follower, Gems Little Creations who has won the blog candy from 
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog, a nice little package to receive just before Christmas, anyhoo  I am off to pop the kettle on I feel a coffee coming on, speak again soon God willing..




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.