Saturday 16 November 2013

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 3 Shaped Card......

Good Afternoon Readers
Hope you are all having a good weekend ........ I know I am ....... started of the day as usual up the yard, to sort out Ace, rode, had a chat with the girls over a cup of coffee, then returned home, to get ready for my interview at the Air Ambulance Charity Shop in Camborne ....... and guess what I got it yippee.... I start next Friday, then after that I met my friend Sherry in Weatherspoons to celebrate my new job, with a large G&T....... we also booked our Christmas Dinner with a few friends from work, which will be on the 20th December, so all in all I have had a rather good day, and of course not forgetting the new challenge over on  Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge's which this week is shaped cards, our sponsor for this challenge is Eureka Stamps, so why not pop on over and join in with the fun...... My DT entry is below ....







Recipe for my Design,
White base card cut using my E-Craft Machine on the Fancy Label Setting
XCut Leaf Embossing Folder
X Cut Flourish Die
Smaller Label also cut using the E-Craft Machine
Eureka Image Hibiscus and Bee
Image shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens
Sentiment Computer Generated 




1 comment:

  1. What a bee-utiful card, Sue! Sorry, I could not help myself. This is so pretty with the elegant background and lovely image. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.