Friday 1 November 2013

It's Finally Here .......

Good Morning readers,
OOPS, I guess we are already live, I have just gone and published the first challenge over at 
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
this was supposed ro be a scheduled post along with the other one, but I have managed to publish both of them by mistake, Oh well what's a day ......
 and I am soooo excited, I have the most supportive DT, behind me...... who have all been very patient with me....... which must have been very hard at times, so a big THANK YOU to , Erin, Hazel, Lisa, Dawn, Pam, Monica, Karen, Elaine,Qi, Anne, Rachel and Denise, without you lovely ladies, there would not be a Suzy Bee's, so here goes our first challenge, and hopefully the first of many ........



Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 Base Card embossed with a Leaf Design
Image by Lacy Sunshine Luna Moon
X Cut Large Bloom Die
X Cut Flourish Die
Shaded using Daler and Rowney Water Colour Pencils


1 comment:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Sue.. what a cute image and your soft colouring is beautiful. I love the leaf embossing and the pretty flower and flourishes! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.