Monday 25 November 2013

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 11 Vintage .....

Well a very cold and icy good morning readers......
What's it like were you are ...... I have just finished my first of three night shift's, and I am sitting in front of my computer eating my weetabix and banana, before climbing the stairs to bed, along with my hot water bottle .....and the rabble, it is soooo cold this morning, at 02.30 this morning we were sitting at the table with our coats on, the temperature had dropped so much ..... and when I finished work this morning, my windscreen was iced up and guess were my de-icer was ..... at home, I swear if I had a brain I would be dangerous, anyhoo, It's Tuesday morning, and time for another great challenge over at   
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 11 Vintage  
Below is my DT entry for the challenge, so please pop on over and join in with the fun, our sponsor for this week is the lovely Lacy Sunshine.....







1 comment:

  1. Great card Sue, today is going to be 32 degress celsius (about 90F), loving it we have had a long winter this year. Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.