Monday 5 August 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge # 95 Zodiac............

Good Morning Readers,
Well it is a very soggy day here in Cornwall, the rain has been a pouring for most of the night ........... the garden actually looks waterlogged in places, can you believe it........ after all that lovely sunshine we have had over the last few weeks........ the water was running down my back garden path this morning like a river....... if I had a raft I could have done some white water rafting, ok slight exaggeration........ but it was quite rapid..... the drains were barely able to cope........ at the moment it has stopped, but it is still very humid, woke up with a pounding  headache this morning, oh well, just have to get on with it....... anyhoo, back in to work tonight, once again the first of three night shifts....... Mark is picking me up, as my truck has gone away for a weeks rest, and to have a new exhaust fitted, so this morning, I decided to join in with the fun over on wickedwednesdayatc, and as I have no printer I had to improvise, so  I cut up an old magazine I had, using the star sign Cancer as that is my star sign, it was just like being back at school when we did a collage using old magazines, brought back some good memories...... have also entered the fun over on tuesdaytaggers with the design.

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge


Recipe for my ATC.
2.5 by 3.5 White Base Card 360 gsm.
I have no printer at the moment so I had to revert back to my school days and use old magazines, to cover the white base card
Corse Sandpaper used to scuff around the edges of the finished ATC, to add an uneven edge, then smoothed of.
Then I went around the edge in a Fluid Gold Metallic Brush Marker by Papermania. I also highlighted some of the lettering, to add a bit of depth. 



6 comments:

  1. A wonderful collage ATC, loved the found items from the magazine. Thank you for joining us here at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, great idea! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ATC, love the crab. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ATC Zodiac, awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try it on Tuesday Collage with Script challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC and perfect colours for a water sign. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at TioT. Lots of love Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the idea of you using an old magazine for the collage. Well done.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.