Monday 5 August 2013

Simply Less is More # 131 Colour Challenge..................

Good Morning Readers,
Just a quick blog, as I am of to bed in a mo, just had me weetabix and coffee, and my uniform should be ready to hang out in a mo, the weather here this morning is so much better than yesterday......... sun shining, not that I will be seeing much of it, anyhoo, without further ado, below is my entry for the simplylessismoore.
challenge, which is a colour challenge, tried to match my colour's with the chart as best as I could......




thankful tones



Recipe for my design
Square Blank White Card Base,
Masked and Distressed using Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Ink Pad
Clarity Tree Silhouette Stamp
Light Chocolate Ink Pad
 Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Ink Pad
Fancy Thank You Stamp by Papermania


3 comments:

  1. totally fab hun.

    such nice colours

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an almost ethereal quality to this one Sue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card sue..

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.