Tuesday 13 August 2013

Having a Moan...............

Good Afternoon Readers,
Firstly I would like to say Hello to Schaefchen, thank you for taking the time to join my blog, I would love it if popped back from time to time......
Well have not long been up.......... fell in to bed this morning, really busy night last night, and it look's like we are going to have the same tonight, staff shortage's, again...... which really is NO surprise, can it really be that difficult to do a rota......... anyhoo we managed last night I am sure we can do it again tonight..........  anyway the real reason for my blog today, ok yes it was to have a little moan, but it is also that time again, were I post my Inspiration design for the wonderful fattastictuesday. and my creation is below.......









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.