Saturday 3 August 2013

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 136 Spread a Little Joy.......

Good Afternoon readers,
Well have been away from my desk for a couple of day's....... but back today, well what you all been up to..... the weather here in Cornwall is still on the humid side, we did have a few claps of thunder last night, and then rain, but still warm and sticky...... have not done much on the crafting front, my DT work is all up to date, but I did have a lovely surprise in the week, found out that I was in the top three over on wickedwednesdayatc Challenge, and also had an Honorable mention over on 52cct.blogspot. so I would like to say a big thank you ladies, well today has been a challenge  for me so far, my printer has died, I have tried unplugging, re plugging, turning upside down and shaking, but no, still not working..... so rang hubbie at work, hyperventilating down the phone, of course hubbie was as calm as ever, saying do not worry I will sort it, but me not being the most patient of people, was screaming what this minute, I need my printer... quite embarrassing really, like some spoiled brat........ so hubby asked if I had tried turning on and off, etc etc..... to which I replied yes I have done all that plus the shaking........ so printer has been deemed officially kaput..... so I am now awaiting the arrival of a new one.......  which hopefully will not take to long......  left what sort up to hubbie....... so when it came to joining in with the fun over on craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge it was a challenge, as I was unable to print any Christmas Papers, so I rummaged through my stash to find something appropriate for the challenge and my entry is below......


craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.

Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card,
Distressed using an Pigment Ink Pad in Pearlescent Sky Blue
Ice Blue Stain Card
Spellbinder Flourish Die
Spellbinder Christmas Flower Die
3 x Crystal Gems,
Large White Luggage Tag
Clear Fairy Stamp came free with a magazine many moons ago,
Image shaded using Water Colour Pencils,
Crystal Stickles added to Create Snow. 


Challenge Entries





4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie

    Nice to hear from a crafter from this end of the country lol.

    Great card by the way.

    Can totally understand how you feel about the printer,I did the same about 3 weeks ago because mine was making a horrible noise,its still going thankfully would be lost without it lol.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours on this gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on Friday 9th @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 136 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background for your card. Thank you for joining in with us over at The Hobby House. Polly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.