Saturday 10 August 2013

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 137 Picture Inspiration..........

Good Morning Readers,
Well what you all up to this weekend......... the weather here in Cornwall at the mo, is rather cloudy, but lovely and cool...... I have not long been back from the yard, rode Ace again this morning, who I must say was not at all impressed........ and done the usual running the rabble, and of course having the obligatory couple of coffee's ........ but wanted to get back in good time today, as hubby has brought me a new photography bulb........ it is huge....... so I need to take some pics this afternoon and upload them on to E-Bay...... the pictures I need to take are of Vintage Jewellery, that's why I needed the bulb, so we will see how good it is......... anyhoo, before any of that I wanted to join in with the fun over on craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge and my entry is below,




Recipe for my Design
C5 Size White Base Card, covered in a Christmas Design Sheet by K & Co, then cut in to a shaped card using my E Craft Machine.
Smaller Label Die Cut in Red Card Stock
Red Glitter Card
Xmas Stocking cut using the E- Craft Machine.
Once I hade cut the Stocking  I then attache tiny gold balls to some jewellery wire and wrapped it around the stocking, to finish off I attached a bow to the top of the stocking.











2 comments:

  1. Love your response to my challenge - super card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 137 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue you are on the ball!!!!!

    Great card love the colour and the image.

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.