Saturday 31 August 2013

Crafthazelnuts Christmas Challenge # 140 Let's get Inky........


THIS IS A STICKY POST AND WILL REMAIN ON TOP UNTIL Monday October 14th.



I am having a DT call for My New Challenge Blog Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog, Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog I will be having two Teams 3 in each.

The First Challenge will be on  November 2nd if you would like to join in with some Creative Fun  please see below.......


1.  Send an e-mail to  dazziesue@aol.com with "DT Call" in the subject line.

2.  Give me a link to your blog so I can have a peep at your beautiful creations.

3.  Tell me briefly why you'd like to Join the DT.  

4.  No experience is necessary. 

5. This DT Call is open to Beginners and Advanced Crafters 



Requirements --

It will be a weekly challenge, Saturday to Saturday, and you will  be responsible for making a card or other paper craft project once every two weeks. I will have two teams of Three who will alternate challenges.

You will on occasions use Sponsors' images and products, mostly digital stamps, and follow the challenge theme. I now this is a sticky subject for some crafter's, as they like to use there own stamps, so my challenge blog, will NOT always be using a sponsor.  on the Anything goes weeks, use whatever you want but it MUST cover the theme,or Element,   I will also have once a month, a member of the DT who chooses the Challenge, 

You must have a blog on which to post your work on the day the challenge starts.

You will be responsible for commenting on a specific comment rotation during your challenge week.

You must be able to take quality photographs of your project and to post them to the DT Challenge Blog, as well as your own blog.

You must be able to consistently meet deadlines.

 Good Afternoon readers,
Hope you are all having a good day so far....... weather here in Cornwall, is a sunny one, although a bit on the chilly side out of the sun...... well both myself and hubby, had a restless night last night, the boy's could not settle ( Boys being my Two Black Labs) they were quite restless, especially Chumleigh, not used to them being so calm, usually they are charging around the house..... rang the vet's up this morning and had to go and pick up some pain killers for them....... so hopefully that will help, so I am housebound, at the moment as they are not allowed to go out for to long, 10 mins max, so hubby went up to sort my horse out this morning...... which left me to do some crafting, so I joined in with the fun over on craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge. and my entry is below......I usually scan my pictures, this is the first time I have used my camera......




Recipe for My Design 

5 by 7 Scalloped Edged White Base Card, stamped with a script design,
Script Stamp by Elusive Images 2006
Papermania Welcome Home for Christmas Sentiment Stamp
X Cut Fancy Label Die
X Cut Oval Die
Spellbinder Round Labels Die
X Cut Flourish Die
Spellbinder Flourish Die
Sissiz Country Garden Embossing Folder
Image from My Craft Stash,
Once I had die cut my layers, I distressed all of them using a Tim Holtz distress Ink Tumbled Glass. The Whole of this design has been created using just one colour Ink Tumbled Glass.


                                                                




3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation - love the way you've used that lovely flourish die - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 140 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words so suit the little girly image and I do love the DI.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.