Monday 12 August 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 37 Evergreen Trees .........

Good Morning Readers,
Well it's an early blog for me today, as I am in to work tonight, four night's this week........ so I have a few things to do this morning, I am going to see my daughter Teresa, and then pop in to my Mum, and I also want to and have a look in a new store we have in Poole, which is called the 99p store, feedback I have had so far been pretty good, we will see, but before I go I wanted to share with you my design for the fun over on christmascardchallenges., will speak to you again soon God willing.....



christmascardchallenges.-37-evergreen-trees

Recipe for my Design
Blank Square White Base Card
Cuttlebug Spots Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Fancy Frame
Papermania Welcome for Christmas Tree Stamp
Tim Holt Weathered Wood Ink Pad
Sentiment Computer Generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.