Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wicked Wednesday Challenge # 91 Red White and Blue.........

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well are we already for the coming heatwave......... me I have my factor 50 sunscreen and my shorts at the ready, supposed to be arriving on Friday, have not received the actual time yet......... or what Friday come to that....... Oh well we can wait in anticipation I suppose,Oh by the way does sunscreen have a use by date !!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, today's weather has been fair to middling, grey and gloomy in the morning, with the sun coming out on occasions in the afternoon, but as yet none of that wet stuff.......... well pick my new glasses up tomorrow...... so no more excuses, that I can't find anything, especially in my craft room, which at the mo resembles a derelict building, need more than new glasses to help me out with this one....... must make mental note to oneself, to try and be more organized, honestly after I have finished a project, you would think  that I just stood in the middle of the room and threw everything over the table.........and the floor come to that, so maybe tomorrow after I have picked up new glasses I will endevour to tidy said room....... but did manage to find some space to join in with the fun over on wickedwednesdayatc were the theme this week is Red, White and Blue.





Recipe for my Design
2.5 by 3.5 White Card Stock
Sentiment Computer Generated
Time for Tea digi Stamp by Bugaboo Stamps
Image Coloured using Spectrum Noir Pens
Cupcake and Cup both Computer Generated 




4 comments:

  1. Lovely - hope you stay cool in the heat, my friend! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great ATC i love the teapot! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A red, white, and blue teapot...awesome!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday, hope the weather has cooled down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling ATC! great use of the color challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.