Friday 5 July 2013

Simply Less Is More Challenge # 126 Sand.........

   Good Morning Readers,

Well I think, just maybe the heatwave is arriving........ it is a lovely day here in Cornwall at the mo, there are a few clouds in the sky, but I think they are gradually diminishing, well up yard as per usual this morning, rode my Ace early 08.30, to avoid heat and flies........ ran the rabble on the fields and it was lovely just a soft breeze, then returned home, plan for me today is to relax in the garden....... with a book and a mug of coffee, well that is when I have done a few chores first........ but before I do any of the above, I did manage to do an entry for the simplylessismoore is more challenge my entry is below,


Recipe for my Design,
C5 White Base Card,
Beach Beauty Digi Stamp by Bugaboo
Shaded Using Spectrum Noir Pens
Sentiment Computer Generated 
I Distressed the base of my card using Tim Holtz, Mustard Seed Ink Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.