Monday 29 July 2013

House Of Cards Photo Inspiration Challenge .....................

Good Afternoon readers,
Well I was not going to blog anymore today owing to the fact that I am in to work tonight........ but just had to join in with the fun over on houseofcardschallenge, the theme is a Photo Inspiration, and as soon as I saw it, my design came to me....... and believe me that does not happen very often....... so my Design is below, I used the colour, and the flourish, as my main inspiration and then worked around it, I have tried to use a Vintage style for this one..... hope it worked 

http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/floral.bhg.orngwllprpss_Jazz7a.jpg


Recipe for My design
C5 White Base Card, Printed with a Digital Frame from Pinterest
French Chair Digital Stamp by Vintage Digital's
Vintage Sentiment from Vintage Digital's
Pale Orange Card Stock
X Cut Dragonfly Flourish 
X Cut Flourish Die
Spellbinder Flower Die
3 x Gold Gems
2 x Crystal Gems 




8 comments:

  1. Sue, this is beautiful! LOVE the vintage images and I adore the swirls! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at HOC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its works brilliantly Sue, what a great take on the photo.
    Huge hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue! You've combined elements that go together really well. Great work and thanks for joining us at HOC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, this is a wonderful interpretation of the photo....I love the vintage style and the striking orange and black colours. Thank you for sharing with us at House of Cards this week. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful vintage card Sue, the flourishes are fabulous! Very striking colours and design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous these flowers and flourishes are! I love the vintage look and the fabulous framing along the edges!
    Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards for our "Photo Inspiration" challenge!
    Hope you had a lot of fun and we'll see you soon :)
    Rosi, from the HOC CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dramatic flowers and flourishes on your Vintage card. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sue. Love the vintage feel of it. Thanks for playing along with us at HOC in our Photo Inspiration challenge and we hope to see you soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.