Monday 8 July 2013

House of Cards Challenge # 2 Clean and Simple.......

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well what a super duper day it is here in Cornwall blue skies sunshine and very hot.......... have managed to get loads of washing done, dried and put away........ which is just as well as I am back in to work tonight, so will be a night walker for the next three nights, so my blogs will probably be non exsistant over the next couple of day's, today I have been concentrating on my DT commitments, making sure that I am up to speed, and I think I am ........ pre- printed some digi stamps for future use, and will take them in to work with me this evening, and in my break will shade them in......... this morning I went down my Mum's as it is her Birthday tomorrow, had a natter and a coffee, and on return home sat in the garden for a bit, but it was a tad to hot for me, so decided to join in with the fun over on houseofcardschallenge. it is the same colour pallet as last week, but the theme is clean and simple, my entry is below, 

http://design-seeds.com/palettes/FreshCherry.png





Recipe for my Design
5 by 5 White Base Card
Three Heart digi Stamp by Bugaboo Stamps
Shaded in using Spectrum Noir Pens and Watercolour Pencils 
Turquoise Blue Card Stock
Sentiment Computer Generated 



7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sue! LOVE the sentiment with the heart images--perfect! Thanks for joining us at HOC! Hope you come back again next week, too!!! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice card, Sue! I love the hearts and the sentiment, which goes perfectly.
    Thank you, for joining us at HOC! I hope you had a lot of fun and you will be back every week to play along with us!
    Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Sue, I love that Bugaboo image! Thanks for joining us at HOC this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of digi stamps. Thanks for sharing with us this week at HOC C&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS card - cute hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet CAS card and a great job with the colours Sue! Thanks so much for playing along in our HOC CAS challenge, hope you'll join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and your sentiment is adorable too. Thank you so much for joining in the House of Cards challenge this week. Hope to see you next week for the next card making style.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.