Wednesday 24 July 2013

Escape !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Readers,
Hope you are all well, the weather here in Cornwall at the mo is grey and overcast, but still very muggy, and no air........ at work it has been so hot and clammy, making us all feel drained...... on the bright side this is my last night shift tonight, till next week that is......... so I am afraid I have not done much on the crafting front, just made sure my DT commitments are up to date, however I was so pleased to see that I was in the top five over on 52cct.blogspot. and also over at houseofcardschallenge. so thank you ladies, and I am now showing of my badges........  I did have a little play around with a card today, using some printable clear vellum and the outcome is below, It is expressing the way I feel at the moment..........the freedom of the balloons embarking on to a new adventure, or being popped by a seagull of course................




Recipe for my Design.
Cream Base Card
Printable Vellum
Sky Image taken from the Webb,
Balloon Punch
Sentiment Computer Generated
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.