Tuesday 30 July 2013

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge # 135 Snowmen or Snow Women..............

Good Morning Readers,
Again another early blog for me, second night shift, one more tonight, then of until Monday Yipee........ Last night was a hellish shift, clients in bad moods, was wondering if it was a full moon....... but I do not think so, anyhoo, once all were tucked up in bed we could relax... and the rest of the shift sailed by with only a couple of hiccups...... but was glad when 07.00 came and I could go home...... the rabble were waiting at the front door to welcome me, and once I had battled my way to the kitchen, made a coffee, and came in to speak to you all, and to also join in with the fun over on craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge were the theme is snowmen or snow women......


Recipe for My Design
Square White Base Card covered in a Christmas Design Sheet by Raspberry Road.
White Card Used for Layering,
Silver Holographic Card 
Snowmen Digi Stamp from Pinterest 
 Silver Bauble Peel Offs
Sentiment Computer Generated
Digi Stamp Shaded Using Spectrum Noir Pens



1 comment:

  1. Love your collection of singing snowmen - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 135 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.